Posts

Monday, July 11, 2011

Women in the Media: A Flow Chart



This is a chart to help you people out there realize how demented many female characters are in the shows/movies/sitcoms that they are part.

I am not saying that guys are not like this either, but I would say that Women seem to be the more confusing half of humanity. Therefore, their chart is to be studied by the likes of men, so that they can better antiquate what they like, dislike, should look out for, or help a brother in need.

Behold, this chart really has nothing to do with advertising, but it makes the list of Shanderson's Galaxy.

This chart itself is too big for my page. Plus, Blogspot has not caught up with Chrome Mechanics yet - So I cannot resize it. Instead, I post the link for Female Flowchart.

No comments:

Post a Comment