Posts

Friday, June 3, 2011

Introductions Are In Order


Greetings, one and all.
To those of you who do not know me so well, I am Shanderson aka GarbageBuffalo aka Fritz aka Andross aka Mr. Anderson aka Master Jedi Anderson aka Ka-Shane aka Shane-Schoolah-the mic rula' etc.
These are all names my friends call me. These people are all over the country and some are across the world and I am not just making up titles for myself.

Somethings you should know about me - I will try to be brief.
1) I am a very hands on/artistic and critical person.
2) There is nothing I will not try - unless it seems unreasonable.
3) I was in Egypt during the uprising for two weeks in January 2011.
4) There are probably a good many people who hate me.
5) Chances are, I have some experience or related knowledge about most any topic.

I do not wish to sound arrogant or insulting at any point ever (usually). However, I do have a rather... sarcastic/surly/blunt personality. Don't take anything I ever say personally, unless I mean it and emphasize it is directed at you.

This blog is sort of my... take on the world. Things I notice, find, comment on, and feel are important will all be posted here (at least for the next couple months as this is an assignment...).

Some of my goals in life include the following:
1) Be the most interesting man in the world.
2) Go to Mars somehow...
3) Own and start a business that changes the face of business.
4) Become President of the USA (and Romania).
5) Make a cosmic pinball machine - like, you need to be strapped into it... think about it.

If ever you have read an article about Vladmir Putin, or any of these Bad Ass Presidents, or any of these soldiers or writers - then you have a grasping of what I want my life to be like.

On UrbanDictionary.com it lists Shane thusly:

A word derived from a Greek "San" one of three of the modern day symbols considered obsolete in the Greek language. The name was given to the children of those who were considered "criminally genius". Also considered to be one of the few names that can effect the owner's personality over their lifetime in a aesthetically pleasing but deeply malicious way. Perceived by the Romans to be the only name "combining good and evil to create balance and perfection."
"Shane... it flows off the tongue like silk."
"When you scream "Shane!" it vibrates your body right down the middle... wow try it."

... & I completely agree.

I am an entrepreneur, a handyman, a musician, a cheat, a magician, a gamer, and an all-around nice guy. You will be seeing more of me in the future. If I have my way about it, it won't just be on this website. Lets get this show on the road.